Monday, April 29, 2013

Lots of Layers at Cutie Pie


Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


I was treated to a scrummy lunch on Saturday with Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver whilst John and Jack had a trip down to the Mall to shop for my birthday pressies.


Now I'm getting really excited - only 2 more sleeps :o)





Don't forget you can still enter my Celebration Candy - see details here.





So today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this fortnight we would like to see your cute creations with 





LOTS OF LAYERS





Here's what I did:


O













Card Ingredients:





Image: Much neglected LOTV 'Big Present'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Animal Antics'


Buttons from stash


Memory Box Number Die


Sentiment: Polka Doodles 





Our sponsors this fortnight are:




offering  lucky winner this fab bundle of scrummy stash:




and 




offering another lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Addicted to Stamps - Beautiful Button

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Make in Monday - Anything Goes

Card Crafter's Circle - Boys to Men

Crafts for Eternity - Perfect Papers (3 or more DP's)

Aud Sentiments - Birthday Sentiment

Paper Shelter - For the Boys

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Sisterhood of Crafter's - Anything Goes

The Stamping Chef - For a Boy




Thanks for your visit today - your support and lovely comments mean so much.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment