Monday, April 22, 2013

Birthday Cheers!


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and had a lovely weekend - enjoying some sunshine :o)





Next week it will be one of my big Brother's birthday - it's actually the day before my BIG birthday


 (don't forget I have some Celebration Candy available here)


So I made a card to send him and here it is:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Cheers Bear'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Colour Collection - Cafe Creme'


Antique Linen Distress Ink


Stars from stash


Die-Namics Fishtail Stax 


Sentiment form Kanban Kit


A touch of Platinum Stickles





Challenges I would like to enter:


Sketch Saturday - Sketch #255


Cupcake Crafts - Monochromatic


Addicted to Stamps - Birthday Card with a Birthday Sentiment


Amusing Challenges - Monochromatic 



Hobbycutz - Monochrome


The Squirrel and the Fox - Furry Friends



Crafty Catz - One for the Boys


Ready Teddy Go - Anything Goes





I'm really looking forward to 9pm this evening as it's the finale of Broadchurch. Although it won't be quite the same watching it on my own - my DH is away in Edinburgh for a couple of days :o(





Right I best get on and tackle that never ending mahooooosive basket of ironing I always seem to have!!!





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment