Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One for the Boys at Stampavie and More


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this fortnight the theme was just perfect for me





ONE FOR THE BOYS





It's my scrummilicious Grandson Oliver's 2nd birthday on Sunday so this was a perfect opportunity to make one of the four cards I needed to make for him :o)


Here's what I did:
















One of Oliver's favourite programmes is 'Mike the Knight' so I thought he might love this image :o)





Card Ingredients:


Image: Mo Manning 'Kitchen Knight'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers:  DCVW 'All About a Boy'


Making Memories Gromet


Button, Ribbon and Twine from stash


Sentiment Tags: LOTV





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Anything Goes - Heavy Metal

Digital Tuesday - Boys

Ladybugs Crafts Ink - Card for a Child/Teenager

Stamp with Fun - Birthday

Mo's Digital Challenge - Add Fabric




Thanks for your visit today.


I really appreciate your support.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment