Good morning.
This is my first post for today - I'll be back in the blink of an eye with another :o)
For now though I would like to share my DT card for
CHARISMA CARDZ
and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose
USE ACETATE
Here's what I did:
And here's how I did it:
I started with a square of acetate and pounced some Distress Inks onto and then over-stamped with Kanban Butterflies and Text image and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I also stamped the individual butterflies that come with the set onto parchment and heat embossed with white EP and then fussy cut to mount onto the main image panel.
A few adhesive pearls to finish them off.
Then I mat and layered this onto a panel that I had punched using Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace PATP
I also punched another piece the same size to mount behind the image panel on the inside of the acetate card base to hide the adhesive and also to write my Happy Birthday message to my lovely blogging friend Sue who's birthday was a couple of weeks ago :o)
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous prizes on offer from our sponsors this week and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts - Butterflies
Emma's Cards UK - Butterflies
Visible Image - Get Stamping
Pan Pastel - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Something Blue
Thanks for popping by today.
I'll be back in a flash with my GDT projects for
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment