Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card - Simply the Best


Good morning.


What a lovely day it was yesterday - the sun shone all day - what a difference it makes to how we feel - don't you think?


It did mean that I didn't spend too much time in my little crafty haven but the time I did spend was very productive and today I would like to share a card I made using some scrummy yummy stash from 









Teresa has some gorgeous Saturated Canary stamps in stock - including this little beauty 
















Card Ingredients:


Image: Saturated Canary 'Fairy Wishes' - MCH 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'C'est La Vie' - MCH 



Butterfly: Prima 'Lifetime' - MCH


Memory Box Die: 'Cosmo Border' - MCH


Adhesive Pearls: MeiFlower 'Pink Mix' - MCH




Sentiment: Kaisercraft



Challenges I would like to enter:

Saturated Canary - Anything Goes

Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday Girl

Everybody Art - Bling

Flutterby Wednesday - Sentiment

Crafts and Me - Bling

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Stampin for the Weekend - Friendship




Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment