Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Butterflies and/or Birds at Divas


Click here for my Celebration Candy



Good morning.


Can you believe we are half way through the week already? 


Good news is that means it's nearly the weekend again - yippeee!!!





Today's share is my DT card for 









and this week Team A have created projects with the theme





BUTTERFLIES and/or BIRDS





The DT were lucky enough to have some sponsor images to play with and here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Dilly Beans 'Penelope and Birdcage'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Melissa Frances 'C'est La Vie' - MCH 


Memory Box: 'Vintage Birdcage' - MCH


'Fresh Foliage' - MCH


Spellbinders: 'Timeless Rectangles' - MCH


Scrummy Flower: Bo Bunny 'Blush Daisies' - MCH


Ribbon: 'The Brights Collection' - MCH


Pearl Brad - Hobby House


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Wooden Birds from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes

Dilly Beans - Pastel Colours

Cards in Envy - Things with Wings

Incy Wincy Designs - Fur or Feathers

Stamp and Create - Use at Least 1 Die Cut

Addicted to Stamps - Birthday Card with Birthday Sentiment

Dream Valley - Happy Birthday

Eclectic Ellapu - Put a Tag On It

Great Impressions - Pastel Colours

One Stop Craft - Pastels





I'm off to the hospital this afternoon to see the Consultant for my follow up to the MRI scan I had a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully he will have some answers and a plan of action :o)





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment