Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray - Look Who's Two Today!!!


Good morning.


Just a quick post today before we head off to see the birthday boy that is a BIG 2 today.





Happy Birthday my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver Gregory Parker :o)





Here is one of the first photos taken on his birthday 2 years ago:







and here he is having fun at Centre Parcs a couple of weeks ago :o)














His Mummy and Daddy wanted me to make a card for him with Mickey Mouse on it.


I found a fab image on Disney Colouring Pages and here's what I did:




















Image: Disney Stationary Mickey Mouse Presents

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side - One' - MCH

Ribbon from stash

Adhesive Pearls and Pearl stars - Hobby House

Sentiments: Kanban and Craftwork Cards

Memory Box Number Die



The birthday boy will be waiting for his pressies and cuddles from Grandma so I best get a move on.



Thanks for popping by.

Hope to catch up with you all later this evening.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment