Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The BIG 50 Celebration and Blogaversary Candy


This is a sticky post.

Please scroll down for newer posts thank you :o)



Good morning.


Today I have some celebration candy that I would like to offer a few of my lovely loyal followers.





What are we celebrating I hear you ask????





Well 4 years ago today I posted my very first post on my blog


and on 


1st May 2013 I will be the BIG 50!!!





So to celebrate I have 4 candy prizes (1 for every year I have blogged) to offer as follows:





Candy 1:












Candy 2:







Candy 3:


The Hobby House Wee Cardmaking Kit featuring Spring Bringer and Love Me DO


Hobby House Wee Card Making Kit





Candy 4:




A Surprise Parcel of Goodies.





A few rules:


Only open to my existing followers or genuine new followers 


Please DO NOT enter if you are only entering/following for the candy - I will check :o)





Please add any of the above pictures to your sidebar with a link back to my blog.





It would be nice if you left a comment below :o)





Please add your name with Mr Linky below.





Winners will be picked at random using Random.org on my birthday - 1st May and announced later that week.





Thank you all so much for all your support and wonderful comments over the past 4 years.


I have made some fabulous friends and feel totally honoured to be on some wonderful Design Teams.





Here's to the next 4 years lol!!!!





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment