Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let's Fly Away at In The Pink - GDT


Hello again!!!

As promised I'm back in a flash with another post to share my GDT projects for



IN THE PINK



and this time the theme is



LET'S FLY AWAY



 So lots of things with wings and of course it must be PINK



My first share is a card using one of my older but oh so cute LOTV stamps and a few of my new stash items from the NEC
















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Little Dot Birthday Wish'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Perfect Pair'


Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts


Corner Flourish: Sizzix 


Sheer Organza: Craftwork Cards


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch


Adhesive Pearls: Hobbyhouse


Button from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Flutterby Wednesday - #234 Flowers

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Spring Pastels

Tip Top Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come Out To Play

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Buttons and Bows




My next project is a 6"x6" canvas wall hanging I made for Jamie's girlfriend Rowena - her birthday was last month.


















Here's what I did:

I started by 'painting' the base canvas using a couple of paint tester post from Dulux - in Pink and Cream

Then I stencilled the large swirls from a Sheena Douglass mask using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and some Cut 'n' Dry Foam

I spritzed through another mask with the bird image using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist direct onto the canvas and then also onto some Centura Pearl card and then fussy cut the birds out to 3D mount them on top after they had been given some Frantage treatment.

I also added some Frantage detail to the wooden birdcage - from Hobbycutz and to the metal decorative corners - from Live and Love Crafts



I would like to take this opportunity to thank Christine for inviting me to Guest Design at In The Pink for the last couple of challenges - I have thoroughly enjoyed myself :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Craft Challenges - Alter It

A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes

Natalie and Amy's - Monochromatic

Sparkles Forum Challenge - Birds

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by (again).

 I really do appreciate your support and love to read all the comments you leave.



Have a wonderful day.

Unfortunately I have a mahoosive basket of ironing that has been shouting at me for the past few days and so far I have managed to ignore - but there is only so long you can do that for isn't there?

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment