Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Crafty Heart - Spring Has Sprung


Good afternoon.


Just wanted to pop by to let you know that over at 









Teresa is offering a fabulous 15% discount of all items in the 



sections of the store until this Thursday evening to celebrate the fact that 





SPRING HAS SPRUNG





This includes everything in these sections - from the latest MEMORY BOX butterfly dies to the latest beautiful flower releases from PRIMA





So what you waiting for - go grab a bargain (or two).





But before you go here's a card I would like to share with you that I made using some scrummy stash from 






















Card Ingredients:


Image: Penny Black 'Love Blush' 3815J


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Prima 'Life Time' - MCH and 'Lady Bird' - MCH 


Memory Box Dies: Pippi Butterflly - MCH 


Isabella Butterfly - MCH 


Chloe Stem - MCH 


Melissa Frances Pleated Satin Ribbon - MCH 


Flower: Prima 'Life Time' - MCH


Crystal Stickles - MCH 





Challenges I would like to enter:



Paper Shelter - At Least 2 Flowers


QKR Stampede - Punches and or Dies


Crafts 4 Eternity - April Showers Bring Spring Flowers


Glitter and Sparkle - I Image 2 DP's and 3 Embellishments





So did you watch it last night - and was it who you thought it was????


I loved it and can't wait for another series - whooop whooop 


Of course, for those that may be wondering what I'm talking about  


it was Broadchurch - where have you been????


One of the best Dramas on TV in a while - thoroughly enjoyed it.





Thanks for popping by my little blog today and for any comments you may wish to leave.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment