Good morning.
Today we have a new challenge over at
AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE
and this fortnight my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme
APRIL SHOWERS
Quite appropriate for this time of the year :o(
On Thursday last week I popped to the shops before picking Jack up from school and as the sun was shining and it was so warm I decided to take the roof off the car (it is meant to come off - I didn't just take a hacksaw to it lol!!!) but on the way back from school - all of a 3 mile journey - we had to pull over and put the roof back on as it started spitting - then 1 minute later there were hailstones the size of pennies dropping from the sky - so talk about April Showers - what was that all about??!!!
So here's my card - all items used are more than 6 months old:
Card Ingredients:
Image: The Greeting Farm 'Miss Anya Rain'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: DCVW 'Linen Closet'
Seam Binding and flower from stash
Sentiment Ticket: Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: LOTV
Frantage: Shabby Blue and Shabby White
Broken China Distress Ink
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this time.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Pile it On - April Showers bring May Flowers
Crafty Calendar - Sunshine and Showers
Word Play Saturday - Weather
Polka Doodles - Birthdays with Bling
Cute Card Thursday - Can't Stop the Rain
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Don't forget today is the last day to enter my Celebration Candy - see details here.
I'm off to the hairdressers for an early Birthday treat - a new hairstyle and a relaxing facial - can't wait :o)
Thanks for popping by to see me today.
I really appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment