Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lots of Dies at Stampavie and More


Good morning.

I'm starting to get excited as I am officially on the countdown until my BIG birthday in just 1 week's time :o)

I still have no idea what my DH and sons have planned for me - if anything at all lol!!!!

All that matters is that I get to spend the day/evening with them - so hopefully that will happen!!



Anyways enough waffle - the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for



STAMPAVIE AND MORE



and this fortnight the lovely Annie would like to see your projects with



LOTS OF DIES



Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Image: Pre-Coloured Topper from The Hobby House - Wee 'Sweet Blossoms'

Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Country Lady'

Dies: Sizzix Doily and Doily Border 658947

Memory Box: Cherry Blossom - MCH

Party Lanterns - MCH

Macarena Corner - MCH

Alphas - Basic Grey

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment