Thursday, April 11, 2013

Inspired by a Song or Film at MAWTT


Good morning. 


I'm so pleased that it's Thursday already but I'll be even happier when it's tomorrow as my DH will be back from his trip away to the Lakes to visit his brother. 


Although I have enjoyed my crafty time whilst he has been away - it has been sooooooo quiet here without him :o(





Anyways today I have another DT card to share with you and this time it's for 









and our lovely Tammy has picked the theme





INSPIRED BY  FILM OR SONG





The DT had some images from our sponsor this week to play with.


Here's what I did:





Inpsired by the film 'The Little Mermaid'



















Card Ingredients:


Image: Digi My World 'Mermaids'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Smoochable' - from MCH 


Memory Box Dies: 'Norland Flower' and 'Chloe Stem' - MCH 


Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House


Spellbinders: Wavy Rectangles and Plain Rectangle Nesties


Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder


Glamour Dust 


Sentiment: Craftwork Cards





 Challenges I would like to enter:





Sketch n Stash - Sketch #111


Crafting By Design - Spring Flowers


Scrap Creations - Flower Power


Papertake Weekly - BINGO (Glitter, Die Cuts and Blooms)


Card Mania - Punches/Die Cuts

The Squirrel and the Fox - Inpsired by a Song/Movie





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.


I hope you can pop by again tomorrow - I have something exciting to share with you :o)





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment