Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Crafty Heart GDT Card - Honeybee With Love


Good afternoon.





I'm mega thrilled and just a touch nervous to be sharing my first ever GDT card for 



I still can't believe how lucky I was to have been picked - thank you so much Teresa :o)





After a little worry that my GDT parcel had gone astray - it was such a relief and uber excitement when it arrived today and I saw all the gorgeous goodies the very lovely Teresa picked for me to play ahem I mean work with.


So what else was a girl to do than head straight for my little crafty haven and get cracking.





Here's what I came up with:





 

















I haven't made an easel card for such a long time and really enjoyed putting this one together.





Here's what I used:





Image: Elizabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps 'Honeybee' - MCH 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Prarie Chic' - MCH


Butterflies: Prima  'Lifetime' - MCH   


Flower: Prima 'Lifetime Daisies' - MCH


Memory Box: Forget Me Not Stem - MCH


Cheery Lynn: Lace Corner Deco B - MCH


Ribbon: 'The Ribbon Collection - Bright Mix' - MCH


Spellbinders: Edgeabilities 'Classic Triple Scallop' - MCH


Adhesive Pearls: Meiflower 'Pinks' - MCH


Stardust Stickles - MCH





Challenges I would like to enter:


Everybody Art - Shaped Cards


Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


ABC - K for Kraft


A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes



Cupcake Craft - Use Kraft


Lexi's Creations - Punches and/or Dies





Thanks for all your well wishes yesterday.


The scan went ok - not the most comfortable experience :o(


I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks so hopefully will know what the next step will be then.





Thanks also for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.


Enjoy your evening.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment