Good morning.
Hope you've had a good week and here's to an even better weekend :o)
We have no specific plans - if the weather stays nice we might get out and tidy up the garden a bit - it's in desperate need of it for sure!!!
If the weather isn't so good I guess I'll have a little play in my crafty haven :o)
So shall I start the rain dance now?????
Today sees a new challenge over at
and this week the theme is
DISTRESS IT
Now I'm not so good at roughing up edges and stuff like that really so I opted for distressing of the inky kind - with just a touch of roughing up :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'With Love Flowers'
Distress Inks: Dusty Concorde, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold, Broken China
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Sentiments: Craftwork Cards
Woodware Large Retro Flower Punch
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'
Co'redinations Cardstock
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafts 4 Eternity - April Showers Bring Spring Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Colour My World
Shelly's Images - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Crafty Creations - No Patterned Paper
LEJ Designs - Emboss It
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment