How is your week going? Good I hope.
The weather seems to have picked up and dare I say it I think Spring has finally Sprung!!
Today I have another DT card to share with you and this time it's for
and the wonderful theme this week is
FLAG COLOURS
It can be the colours of your own Country's flag - or any other Country you choose :o)
I went for the colours of the UK and here's what I did:
I thought it was about time I got started with some Christmas Cards for this year as my MiL has already had lots of requests from some people that missed out last year - and wants them earlier this year - hopefully I will be able to keep up with the demand if I start early :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Another fabulous Hobby House Topper 'Wee Stamps - Holly Time'
Design Papers: Bo Bunny and the Rudolf one is from a magazine freebie
Grosgrain and Satin Ribbon from stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Spellbinders: Decorative Labels One and Labels One
I added a touch of Glossy Accents to Rudolph's Nose and some Diamond Stickles to the Bunny's Hat
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check out the super prizes on offer from our sponsors this week.
Challenges I would like to enter:
A&T Emerald Faeries - Recipe Challenge (1 Image, 2 DP's and 3 Embellishments)
Creative Craft Challenges - Red White & Blue
ABC Challenges - 1 Image, 2 DP's and 3 Flowers
Craft Your Passion - Adorable Animals
Cupcake Craft - Cute and Cuddly
Incy Wincy - Fur or Feathers
Unfortunately following yesterday's appointment with the Consultant regarding my elbow I'm no further forward as they were unable to obtain any decent images from my recent MRI scan. Basically they couldn't get my elbow in the right position to be able to scan it properly and now I have to wait for another appointment to have an Ultrasound scan instead. Although the Consultant isn't too hopeful that will be of any use anyway??!!! So 14 months in and still no answers!!!
I shouldn't complain really as I know there are a lot of people so much worse off than I am - but it is a touch frustrating :o(
Thank you so much for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful day - hope the sun is shining.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment