Good morning.
Hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's so lovely to see you here :o)
Today I'm here to share my DT project for
and this week the lovely Marita has picked the theme
BABY
Now those that pop over to visit me regularly will know that I am going to have another new Grandbaby next month - I say Grandbaby as we don't know what it will be yet :o)
So I decided to make a couple of cards - one for a boy and one for a girl for ready for my MiL to send when the special day arrives.
Here they are:
I used a couple of printable card making kits from Pink Gem Designs for my cards today - so quick and easy - available here
Each kit has a Topper and a decoupage layer, some co-ordinating design paper and a sentiment - everything you need for a super quick make.
I also used:
Craftwork Cards shaped card base
Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles and Decorative One Grand Circles
Martha Stewart Loopy Border Punch
Gingham Ribbons and Buttons from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check the details of the fabby prize on offer from this week's sponsor:
$10 to spend in the online store
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafting for all Seasons - No Stamps Allowed
Nutcrafters - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafter's - Anything Goes
Clear it Out- Anything Goes - Use 2 or More Buttons
Cards for Men - Anything Goes (Baby Boy card)
Whoopsi Daisy - Use Circles
Here Come the Boys - Little Boy Blue (Baby Boy card)
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Don't forget that I have my Celebration Candy available here and Claire - 6 sleeps and counting lol!!!!
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment