Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely Easter and that the Easter Bunny was good to you.
It seems like an age since I last had a card to share with you but this week I have something to share everyday as it's my 'busy' DT week :o)
So to start the week off we have a new challenge over at
and the theme this fortnight is
FAVOURITE MOVIE
I wanted to use one of our sponsor's images
and luckily this one fit the theme of my favourite genre of movies 'Romantic Comedy'
So my movie is
The Mannequin
Card ingredients:
Image: A Passion for Stamps 'Mannequin'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Skeleton Leaves: Papermania
Design Papers: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue from MCH
Spellbinders: Grand Nesties Decorative Circles One
Marianne Createables 'English Rose'
Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl
Mini Butterfly Punch from Hobbycraft
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White' MCH
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration from my DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Optional Flowers)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Handmade Flowers
Sentimental Sundays - Shaped Card
Sweet Stampin - Oh So Girly
Brown Sugar - Flowers
Crafty Catz - Pearls and Swirls
C.R.A.F.T - Mother's Day/Female
DRS Designs - Paper Flowers
Milk Coffee - Anything But Square
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
I'm feeling a little sorry for myself - I have a rotten head cold. My nose is like a dripping tap :o(
and my head is banging so being on the laptop isn't the best activity for me at the moment.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
TTFN

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment