Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Make it Girly at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.

Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.

Today I would like to share my DT project for



AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE



and this fortnight I'm the host and have picked the theme:



MAKE IT GIRLY



I took the opportunity to make a gift for my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona who will be celebrating her 2nd birthday next month.

This is one of my favourite photos from last summer.

She loves the swing and loves to go higher and higher :o)




























Project ingredients:

Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Photo Display

Design Papers, Flowers, Buttons and Borders:  Papermania 'Parkstone Pink'

Image: Sassy Sally 'Rag Bunny'

Colouring Medium: Copics

All my ingredients are more than 6 months old



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Cupcake Craft - Cute and Cuddly

Digi Makeover - Girly Girl

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes

My Craft Spot - Anything Goes

Sparkle and Sprinkle - Use a Digi

Stamps & Fun - Girl

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Hobbycutz - Monochrome




Don't forget I have Celebration Candy available - see here.



Thanks for popping by today. I appreciate your visit and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN






0 comments:

Post a Comment