Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Frantage Bauble




Good afternoon. I have another share for you today but it is something a little different for me - not that I have a specific style generally speaking but I usually do have an image on my card but this one doesn't  :o)





A while ago I treated myself to a bundle of Spellbinder dies that were a Pick of the Day on Create and Craft they were all Christmas dies. In the bundle was the fabulous Heirloom Ornament 2012 die


and here's what I did with it:




I started by die cutting the largest bauble into a piece of white card in the top left corner - I kept this piece of card with the bauble aperture and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder.




Then I sprinkled the die cut bauble with Stampendous Frantage Shabby Blue embossing enamel and heat embossed it.




I mat and layered the bauble aperture onto some co-ordinating card that I embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder and added some gorgeous Ribbon Girl blingtastic spacers and acrylic gems.


The Frantage bauble was then added to the bottom right of the panel with a little Baker's Twine and some stitched Grosgrain ribbon.




All this was mat and layered onto another snowflake embossed piece of card with the edges inked with Broken China Distress Ink.

Sentiment - Creative Expressions



Challenges I would like to enter:

Everybody Art - Bling

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

My Craft Spot - Embossing

Ooh La La Creations - Christmas Sentiment

One Stop Craft - Heat Embossing

Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visits and any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment