Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Colours at Allsorts




Good morning. Whoooopp whooooppp it's the weekend and it's also half-term for Jack :o)


We have no specific plans other than a trip up North to visit my MiL at the end of the week but it will be lovely to spend some quality time together.





So as it's Saturday that means we have a new challenge for you over at 





ALLSORTS





and this week our lovely Helene has picked the theme





AUTUMN COLOURS





Here's what I did:




 I had another play with my new PanPastels and created a background using the following colours:


Burnt Sienna, Permanent Red and Yellow Ochre


I love them - they blend so beautifully.




 I over stamped the gorgeous Sheena Douglass 'A Little Bit Scenic' - Silhoutte Grasses image and sentiment


using Walnut Stain Distress Ink




 Memory Box Dragonflies - embossed with Frantage Aged Cooper & Aged Silver - scrummy :o)


Simple mat and layering onto co-ordinating card stock and then onto Craftwork Cards scalloped base card - coloured with PanPastels.







Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this week.


Our sponsor is:


Winners choice of three pack of die cuts


and they are offering 1 lucky winner picked at random a choice of 3 packs of die cuts.


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Tip Top Tuesday - Things with Wings


Try it on Tuesday -  Autumn Colours


Crafty Cardmakers - Autumn Festival (not Halloween)


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Shades of Autumn/Fall


Joanna Sheen - Autumn Breeze


Challenge Up Your Life - Autumn/Halloween

Visible Image - Inspired by Autumn


The Cupboard Trilogy - Things with Wings

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Autumn




Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate it.


Have a fabulous weekend.


TTFN 



0 comments:

Post a Comment