Sunday, October 7, 2012

Animal Antics at Penny Black & More




Good morning. What a busy day we had yesterday!! It started with a gorgeous cooked breakfast at Lisa's - thank you hun - followed by a 'smallish' shopping spree at Every Craft's a Pound and then a little crafty playtime - will share that project with you at a later date as I didn't quite manage to finish mine lol!!! Then onto Blackpool to see the lights and finished with a scrummy curry and then bed - what a day!!!





So today we are off to the GNPE and I am really looking forward to it - and of course a slightly 'bigger' shopping spree :o)





Before I go though I am so proud to be this month's Guest Designer for Allsorts sister blog









and the theme this time round is 





ANIMAL ANTICS 





Here's what I did:







I love this uber cute PB image - Tokens of Love 3754K coloured it with PM's keeping to traditional red & green Christmas colours.




I added a touch of Glossy Accents to Rudolph's nose and some Glamour Dust to Santa's beard :o)




This also used:


DP - Funky Hand new release craft download 'Christrmas Tree' - available here


Embossing Folder - Not sure which one - will check when I get home and update :o)


Bakers' Twine


Martha Stewart 'Cherish' Border Punch and Snowflake punch


Diamante Spacer and Bead - The Ribbon Girls






There are lots of gorgeous prizes on offer - please go and check out the main challenge blog for all the details and also to see the fabulous inspiration from the regular DT.



Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA later.



Thanks for popping by my blog today - I really appreciate it.

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment