Good morning. Well we decided not to go to the fireworks at Jack's school last night as Jamie's girlfriend Rowena wasn't too well and Aaron's girlfriend Kerry has just got over an illness from last week and the weather wasn't too great. But more importantly Jack didn't want us to cramp his style lol!!! So he went with his friends and we just provided the money and the transport - happy days!!!
So today I'm here to share my GDT card for
and this week the theme is
GET YOUR SPOOK ON
Here's what I did:
I love these Wee Stamps and this one is soooooo scrummy - Hazel
Image coloured with PM's and FM's.
The DP's are Echo Park 'Chillingsworth Manor' digi papers from Jessica Sprague
Tim Holtz Sizzix Clock
Flower from stash with Memory Box 'Macarena Corner' die cut up
Adhesive pearls and alphas from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the regular DT's awesome inspiration - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft - Halloween
Lexi's Creations - Halloween
Paper Playtime - Boo!
The Pink Elephant - Halloween
Dream Valley - Halloween
Gingerloft - Halloween/Fall
No Matter Which - Halloween
Aud Sentiments - Halloween Sentiment
Sassy Studio Designs - Halloween Spooktacular
Crafting for All Seasons - Spooky
Divas by Design - Spooky
Thanks for popping by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment