Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Picture Inspiration at Loves Rubberstamps GDT




Hello again :o)


As I mentioned in my first post today - please scroll down to see my DT card for An Oldie But Goodie I'm back with a much happier card :o)





This is my last GDT project for 









and this week we have a picture for your inspiration:










I decided to go with the colours and this is what I came up with:




I haven't inked this little sweetie up in ages - so naughty!!!





Coloured with PM's 




I've used the last of my favourite Portobello Road DP's - but I have got the Papermania CD-Rom so I can print more anytime I feel the need :o)


 I've also used my favourite die of the moment - Memory Box Corner Bow - hope you're not getting tired of it lol!!!


Sentiment - Kaisercraft


Adhesive pearls from stash






I would like to take the opportunity to thank Laura and the team for having me as their Guest Designer for October. I have thoroughly enjoyed making all my projects for their challenge themes.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the regular DT.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Crafting When We Can - Chose a Countries Colours

Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Love to Create - Lots of Layers



Thanks for popping by (again) today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment