Saturday, October 13, 2012

Too Cute to Spook at Allsorts




Good morning. Yippee it's the weekend and this weekend my lovely scrummilicious Grand-Daughter Lola Arizona is coming to visit. So before I head off to get my H/W done and dusted (literally) I would just like to share my DT project for









with you and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose





TOO CUTE TO SPOOK





Here's what I did:







 When I saw this adorable image at Tiddly Inks I just couldn't resist it :o) 


I have teamed it with a super cute spider and web from Meljen Designs 




 Image - Tiddly Inks 'Witchy Wryn' coloured with PM's and FM's




 Design Papers - From scraps drawer - they are digi papers but not sure who by - sorry :o(


Also they are purple not blue as the photo shows :o(


Sentiment PC generated 







Our sponsor this week is 




offering 1 lucky winner 










Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Aud Sentiments - Use A Halloween Sentiment 


Crafts and Me - Anything Goes


I Love Promarkers - Halloween 


No Matter Which - Halloween 


Crafty Calendar - All Things Spooky


Poodles Parlour - Halloween 


Polkadoodles - Halloween


Stampin for the Weekend - Something Spooky

Broken Box Stock - Halloween

Card Makin Mama's - Halloween/Spooky




Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit.


Have a fabulous weekend.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment