Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Don't Be Square at Charisma




Good morning. I'm here with my first DT post for today (I'll be back very shortly with another DT post)





This week over at 









I'm playing host and I have picked the theme





DON'T BE SQUARE





Here's what I did:






 When I recently went to the GNPE I bought some of these fabulous Elegant Centre Step Cards from WhichCraft




 One of our sponsors this week is the fabulous Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique and I have used a cute snowman from the Snow Peeps collection - available here 


Coloured with  PM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles 




 Sentiment - Creative Expressions


Snowflake - Spellbinders Create a Flake


Centre of snowflake - Ribbon Girls Diamonte Spacer and Aurora Acrylic Gem




 Memory Box Winterland Christmas Trees

DP's - Bo Bunny 'Mistletoe Collection'

Pom Pom Trim from The Ribbon Girl







Challenges I would like to enter:


ABC Christmas - U for Up to You


I Love Promarkers - Christmas is Coming

Creative Card Crew - Fancy Folds

Ooh La LA Creations - Christmas Sentiment

Totally Gorjuss - Bling it On

Christmas Stampin all Year Long - Traditional Colours

Totally Papercrafts - Christmas




Thanks for popping by.


I'll be back in a bit.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment