Hello again - I'm back as promised with my second DT post for the day and this time it's for
and the lovely Pami has picked the theme this week
TAG IT!
Here's what I did:
I started by printing one of the sponsor's design papers onto the base tag.
Then I ripped some white glitter card to create some snowy hills and wrapped some sparkly fibres around the bottom.
Image - From our sponsor this week - Stitchy Stamps 'Snow Trio' coloured with PM's
This also used:
Memory Box Corner Bow die - I love it!!!
Snowflake Charm
MB Numbers die
Bakers' Twine and Organza Ribbon
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Stamp & Create - Winter Wonderland
Anything But a Card - Shiny, Sparkly, Blingy
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Tag Your It
Patties Creations - Tags
Thanks for popping by (again).
Let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment