Thursday, October 11, 2012

Playing with Pan Pastels




Good morning. Whoop whoop I finally had some time to play with just a few of my new purchases from the  GNPE at Harrogate and I was itching to try out the PanPastels so I had a go with them first.


Don't be too harsh with me as this was my first attempt with them :o)






I wanted to create an atmospheric sky - something like the Northern Lights in Lilac!!




The gorgeous stamps are Indigo Blu 




I added a touch of Glossy Accents here and there and then sprinkled with Glamour Dust.


The background behind the image panel was made using Frantage Embossing Glitter Enamel.


This also used - Memory Box Frostyville Border die






I'm looking forward to having another play soon :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:



C.R.A.F.T - Monochromatic

Paper Crafting Journey - Add Some Bling

My Time Made Easy - Sketch

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

That Craft Place - Make Your Own Background

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by today and any comments you may leave - I really appreciate them all.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment