Good morning. What a fabulous weekend I had up North with my bestest blogging buddies. The GNPE was brilliant - a lot quieter than the NEC but I still bought lots of goodies :o) Just need to find a few more hours in the day to get to play with them lol!!! Will share some photos at the end of this post.
So I'm here with my first post of the day to share my GDT for
and this week the theme is
BLING BABY
Here's what I did:
Sentiment tags - Sizzix Tim Holtz Tiny Tags & Papermania
Tied on with Bakers' Twine
DP's Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Close up of the scrummy 'blinged' up poinsettia - die cut from velvet paper using Spellbinders poinsettia die.
20mm Diamante spacer and 14mm Acrylic Flatback Gem Aurora as a centre piece and sprinkling of Crystal Stickles
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the regular DT.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Pile it On - Vintage or Shabby Chic
The Crafty Pad - Vintage
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Tag You're It!
Paper Play - Shine on/Bling
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/Sparkle
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by my little blog today - your visit is really appreciated.
Before I go I would like to share some photos of the weekend with you:
Having fun at Every Crafts a Pound shop
End of the weekend and all still smiling :o)
My Crafty Stash :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment