Good morning and hello to my latest new followers - it's sooooo lovely to see you here - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)
Today I'm here to share my DT project with you for
and this week the very lovely Lisa has picked the theme
IN THE DARK
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

Here's what I did using 'Scene it Halloween Witch'
The lovely Tracy from Dies to Die For sent me the fabulous spider's web die cut with a recent order and I immediately knew I wanted to use it on this card - but I just had to give it the Frantage treatment first - the photos don't really show the gorgeous bling effect as good as it is IRL :o) - It's blingtastic!!
Image coloured with PM's and FM's and the edges inked with Weathered Wood Distress Ink
The scrummy spider's web netting I got from Hobbycraft
Mini bats - CC Design Design Cutter
Spider cut using Cricut Expression and Doodlecharms cartridge
Please pop over the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - 4 of whom I will be meeting tomorrow - yabba dabba doooo - only 1 more sleep lol!!!!!!
Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Halloween (2nd entry)
Paper Playtime - Trick or Treat (Plus die cut/punch)
There She Goes - No Patterned Paper
Fab n Funky - No Patterned Paper
Catered Crop - Halloween
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - Costume's/Dress Up
Diva's By Design - Texture
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment