Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stitching at Stampavie




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon. 


Hello and welcome to my newest followers too - so lovely to see you here.





Today I would like my DT card for 





STAMPAVIE AND MORE 





and the theme this fortnight is 





STITCHING





I made this card for my MiL who's birthday was yesterday so know it has been received and was liked very much :o)






I tried a different technique for this image - I coloured the rubber stamp - Hero Arts 'Dogwood Rose' with some Whispers water colour pens and then stamped the image - it gives a lovely soft water-coloured effect.




I added some scrummy resin flowers I got from Hobby House at GNPE to the stamped flower centres.

Alpha stickers from stash and numbers die cut using Memory Box die.




Image panel edges distressed with Old Paper Distress Ink for a soft vintage feel and then pierced with TH design ruler and faux stitched with Whisper pen.


Design Papers - MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks

I also used my scrummy new Memory Box corner bow die - I love it!







Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this fortnight.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration

 from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch #28

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

The Crafty Pad - Distress It

A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers

By the Cute and Girly - Birthday



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment