Thursday, October 4, 2012

Have a Wonderful Day!




Good morning. I hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


As my post title says - Have a Wonderful Day - I know I will because today is the day I'm meeting up with some of my bestest DT and blogging buddies - Claire, Laurie, Lisa and Pami for a fabulous crafty, chatty, chompy weekend - full of fun and frolics :o) I'm sooooooo excited lol!!!!





But before I set off on my trip up North I would like to share a card I have made at the request of my friend for someone she knows - brief was he plays guitar and is a bit of a mod!!





Here's what I came up with:




The brief gave me the opportunity to ink up this adorable stamp from LOTV for the first time :o)




Image coloured with PM's and edges inked with Old Paper Distress Ink to give it a vintage feel.




I went for red, white and blue colours to tie in with the 'mod' theme using the gorgeous sketch at 


Sketch Saturday this week.


As it's for a man I kept the embellies simple - just a little twine and a spotty button :o)


Design Papers - Papermanie 'Portobello Road'


Sentiment - Kaisercraft


Card base - Craftwork Cards






Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #227

Inky Impressions - Boys

Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Passion for Promarkers - For a Man/Youth

Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Stamptacular Sunday - It's Your Birthday

2 Sisters - Use Your Favourite Stamps (LOTV)



Thanks for visiting my blog today and any lovely comments you may leave - I really appreciate it.

Hope to have some fabulous photos of our crafty weekend to share with you next week.

Catch ya laters.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment