Thursday, October 25, 2012

Too Cute to Spook at MAWTT




Hello again - I'm back with my 2nd DT post for today. 


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I'm having a lovely week with John and Jack - been out to lunch every day - a girl could get used to that :o)





So I'm here to share my DT card for









and this week I'm playing host and have picked the theme 





TOO CUTE TO SPOOK





I recently bought some of these paint pots:


Plastic Can ( large )





and here's what I did with one of them:







I covered the inside with black card stock and then decorated the outside.


This little sweetie is Witchy Wryn from Tiddly Inks and I merged the digi image onto a digi LO in Serif Craft Artist and then coloured her with PM's.







 I added some silver spider's webbing around the outside of the paint pot before I added the image panel.




 Spooky Treats sentiment from Pink Petticoat 'Spookydoodlies' collection




 and so is the Happy Halloween sentiment on the paint pot lid







And here are the treat bags that I will put in the paint pot for the neighbours' children when they come 


'Trick or Treating' next week.





Our sponsor this week is 




offering  lucky winner 


3 images form their online store.





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the spookalicious projects from my gorgeous DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.





Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafty Creations - Halloween Spooks

Creative Belli - Halloween

Inky Impressions - Halloween

MMCS - Spooky

The Paper Shelter - Halloween

Sisterhood of Crafters - Halloween

LEJ Designs - Trick or Treat

Tiddly Inks - Halloween

Top Tip Tuesday - Halloween

ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Halloween/Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Halloween



Thanks for popping by my blog today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment