Good morning. I'm here to share my 3rd GDT card for
and this week the challenge theme is
OUT OF THE BOX
We would like to see your projects using the 'Out of the Box' technique.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Kenny K and as I had a request for a card for a teenager that loves Disco music and drama I thought this fab image would be perfect - it also really suits the Out of the Box technique - that's handy :o)
Image - Kenny K 'Movie Star' coloured with PM's and FM's
Here's a close-up of the image showing the 'Out of the Box' technique.
I added a touch of Glamour Dust to the faux fur collar and cuffs :o)
DP's - First Edition 'Birdsong'
Scrummy flower - die cut felt using Spellbinders die
Leaves - Marianne Createable
Sentiment - LOTV
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the regular DT.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Think Pink
OSAAT - Music or Song (Dancing Queen)
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Jellypark - Pink it Up
Totally Papercrafts - Make Your Own Flowers
In the Pink - Lots of Pink + One
Thanks for popping by.
I'll be back very soon with my DT project for AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment