Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspired by a Film or Song at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. This is my second post for today - please scroll down or click here to see my GDT post for Loves Rubberstamps :o)





This time I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this fortnight our very lovely Laurie (who I will be meeting very soon - just 3 sleeps to go)


has picked the theme





INSPIRED BY A FILM OR SONG 





I went for the film


The Devil Wears Prada 


and here's what I did:




 Image: Bugaboo 'Heels - Big Bow'  coloured digitally with Paint and then glamoured up with Glossy Accents and Diamond stickles




 Design Papers - Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments 


Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl and Adhesive Pearls from stash 


Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps Ticket and LOTV 


All of the above are my 6 months or more items




Edges inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink







Our sponsor this week is the fabulous




offering 1 lucky winner picked at random 7 digi images 


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Sketch n Stash - Sketch #97


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


A Gem of a Challenge - For the Girls

Sentimental Sundays - 3, 2, 1 recipe (3 DP's, 2 shoes, 1 swirl)

Crafty Ann's - Inspired by a Film Title


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


See you in a bit with my news :o)


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment