Good morning. What a fabulous day I had yesterday - finally met up with the gorgeous girls from MAWTT and as I knew we would we hit it off immediately - like we have known eachother forever!!!
Today we are going to Lisa's craft shop - Every Craft's a Pound to do a 'surprise' project - I just have to wait for the girlies to wake up lol!!!
I would like to share my DT project for
with you and this week the theme is
AUTUMN LEAVES AND TREES
I knew as soon as I saw the theme that I wanted to use this very old leaf stamp that I have had forever and here's what I did:
I started with 3 squares of card stock that I inked with 3 Distress Ink colours - Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey and Fired Brick
Then I overstamped the leaf image (Creative Expressions) with the same DI's
I also added some Gilding Flakes to the edges of each square.
The forth square is a leaf patterned DP with a Craftwork Cards fancy shaped sentiment - inked with the DI's
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

All entries using a DSB image get to enter into the challenge twice, simply pop your entry into Mr Linky twice
The generous prize from Sally-Ann is 6 images of winners choice
Challenges I would like to enter:
DRS Designs - Fall Leaves
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Fall is in the Air
Crafty Creations - Fall Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/Sparkle
Sisterhood of Crafter's - Happy Birthday
Crafts 4 Eternity - Lots of Leaves
Crafty Catz - Autumn
Simply Create Too - Autumn/Fall
Thanks for visiting my blog today - it's so lovely to see you.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment