Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween at Cutie Pie




Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this fortnight we have the theme 





HALLOWEEN





Here's what I did: 




 I loooovvvveee this fabulous image from Saturated Canary and really tried hard with my colouring this time and to be honest I'm quite pleased with the result :o)




 I even had a go at putting some folds in the middle dress :o)




 I also used some more of the fab Spider's Web - laid over some black cardstock.


Design Papers - Summer Driggs freebie - available here.






Our sponsor this time is



and they are offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store.




Challenges I would like to enter:


Challenge up Your Life - Autumn/Halloween


Di's Digi Designs - Too Cute to Spook


Just Some Lines - Too Cute to Spook


My Sheri Crafts - Halloween


Dilly Beans - Spooky Girls


Our Craft Lounge - Fall or Halloween Treats


Saturated Canary - Colour Challenge


Crafts and Me - Anything Goes


Divas by Design - Anything Goes


I Love Promarkers - Halloween





Thanks for popping by today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment