Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sketch Time at Charisma




Good morning. I have been shattered since my weekend away up North - I must be getting old lol!!!


I thought I was organised with DT work before I went but then realised yesterday that I wasn't - ooopppss!!





So I'm here with my first post of the day and this is to share my DT card for 









and we have a fab sketch for you this week










Here's my take on it:




 As soon as I saw this image at Stitchy Stamps I just had to have it for a card for either Jamie or Aaron to give to their Dad - it is the spitting image of him - except he is a little bit taller lol!!!




 Image 'Four Iron' coloured with PM's and FM's


All edges inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink




 DP's - Portobello Road


Craft Card embossed with Creative Expressions Large Dots mask


Sentiment - LOTV 


Numbers - MB die 







The boys loved this card and agree that the image looks just like their Dad :o)





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT and to see the fab prizes on offer this week form our sponsors:







and


The Stamping Boutique





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes


LEJ Designs - Happy Birthday 


Card Mania - Happy Birthday


Created with Love - Birthday with Red & Blue


Incy Wincy - Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by my blog today - I really appreciate it.


I'll be back very soon with my second DT post of the day for
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES





See you soon.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment