Monday, October 22, 2012

Heart Plaque for Kiera




Good afternoon. How's your day been? I've not been up to much today - had a little play in my crafty haven,  took Jack to Gloucester Royal Hospital to collect the insoles he needs for his 'fallen arches' and now waiting to see what the weather is going to do before we decide if we are going to go to the firework display at Jack's school this evening :o)





Here's one of the things I made earlier today - for my friend's little girl - I missed her birthday last week - ooopsss!!!









The heart plaque is a bargain buy at Joanna Sheen's - £3.49 for a pack of 3 - available here


I painted it first with some pearlised pink paint and then covered one side with some scrummy Nitwits papers 'Cotton Candy Kisses'







This is the first time I have inked up the adorable Lili of the Valley image 'Never too Old for a Hug' 


Coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added to her wings.







This also used:


Gorgeous pearl swirl - snipped up - from Hobbyhouse - bought at the GNPE


Scrummy ribbon flower from Wild Orchid Crafts


Seam Binding and ribbon from stash.


Chipboard Alphas - from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 





One Stop Craft - Anything Goes


Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes


Jellypark - Pink Anything But a Card


Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes


I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes





Before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos of my DH who ran his first 1/2 marathon yesterday 


He ran it in 1 hour 55 mins and 30 secs - not bad as he was full of cold all last week and wasn't even sure he was going to be able to enter until Saturday!!! 


 I'm so proud of him :o)















Thanks for popping by today - I really do appreciate your visit.


Have a fabulous evening.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment