Good morning. Hope you all remembered to put the clocks back and have enjoyed your extra hour in bed or if you're like me had an extra hour crafty playtime before the day starts proper :o)
Today's share is for someone I know that is currently undergoing treatment for BC and wants a card to give to the nurses at the end of the course of treatment shortly.
So I thought Saturated Canary's 'Boobie Love' image would be just perfect!
I took my initial inspiration from the shaped card challenge at Saturated Canary and used one of the fabulous new shaped cards from Craftwork Cards that I got at GNPE for the base card.
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
I also took inspiration from the challenges at A Gem of a Challenge this week where they are looking for Polka Dots and used some scrummy papers from First Edition 'Birdsong' Collection and In the Pink are looking for lots of pink with buttons and bows.
I love my new Memory Box Corner Bow Die :o)
This also used:
Spellbinders:
Grand Nesties - Plain & Scalloped Circles
Plain & Scalloped Rectangles
Sentiment - LOTV
Challenges I would like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge - Polka Dots/Spots
Saturated Canary - Shaped Cards
In the Pink - Lots of Pink with Buttons and Bows
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #231
Fairy Tale - Monochrome with Dies and Punches
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by my blog today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment