Saturday, October 27, 2012

In Stitches at Allsorts





Good morning. It's the weekend and this post was going to be scheduled as we were supposed to be travelling up North to visit John's Mum who recently celebrated her 80th birthday :o) but unfortunately Jack hasn't been too well so we had to cancel :o(





So as it is Saturday that means it's time for a new challenge over at 





ALLSORTS





and Brenda picked the theme





IN STITCHES





Here's what I did:





 I got the sewing machine out (must be the second time this year lol!!!) and 'doodle' stitched - that's my description for my wibbly wobbly lines around a panel that I embossed with the gorgeous Tied Together embossing folder.



 I heat embossed an image from this week's sponsor - Flonz Craft 'Butterfly on a Branch' using Stampedous Glitter Enamel EP

and then added some scrummy Lilac Blossom Sequins by MeiFlower from My Crafty Heart

Edges inked with Dusty Concorde Distress Ink



 To finish I added some scrummy lace, a retro punched flower and some Martha Stewart punched leaves





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have done and to check out the full details of the prizes on offer from the sponsors this week.



We are also having a DT call and the full details can be seen here.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Eureka Stamps - Things with Wings

Critter Sketch - Embossing

House of Gilli - Embossing

Crazy Challenge - Handmade Flowers

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Stitching

Totally Gorjuss - Things with Wings



Thanks for popping by my blog today and any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I love to read them all and really appreciate you taking the time.

Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment