Good afternoon. I'm back again with my 3rd post for today - I must be on a roll :o)
This time it's a non-DT card though.
I recently had a request for a card for a young man that likes running - here's what I came up with:
I took my initial inspiration for the colours from this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers - where the theme is Bee Happy - using the colours Yellow & Black
I used a fabulous Teddy Bo image 'Run Bo Run' coloured with PM's
DP's - Studio Calico 'Classic Calico' - I overprinted the Honeycomb paper with Pink Petticoat dotty paper in Sweetcorn.
The large dots DP is from Design by Dani 'One for the Road'
Sentiment - LOTV edged with Canary PM
Bo Bunny clear adhesive alphas
Grosgrain ribbon and yellow Baker's Twine from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Passion for Promarkers - Bee Happy (Yellow & Black)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #229
Teddy Bo Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Happy Birthday
Creative Stamp Friends - Cards for Men
I had my appointment at the optician's and I do need new glasses - although still only for reading/close up work - if anything he said my distance vision has improved but I still have one eye long sighted and one eye short sighted - I always did like to be different lol!!!
Thanks for popping by again - please scroll down to see my DT card for An Oldie But Goodie
and my GDT for Loves Rubberstamps.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment