Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Halloween at Stampavie




Good morning. Today I have my DT project for 









to share with you and this fortnight our theme is 





HALLOWEEN


Here's what I did:






 I decided to make a Halloween 'treat' bag and will fill it with goodies for Jack :o)




 Fab image - Mo Manning 'Mummy' - available here


Coloured with PM's and FM's


Image panel inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink




 Design Papers - Summertime Driggs 'Happy Halloween Kit'


'Trick or Treat' sentiment PC generated 







Challenges I would like to enter:


Bearly Mine - Halloween


Digital Tuesday - Text Me


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 


Passion For Promarkers - For a Man/Youth


Hooked on Craft - Halloween 


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


My Craft Spot - Halloween 


Craft us Crazy - Halloween or Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment