Monday, October 1, 2012

Use a Digi at Cutie Pie




Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for the new week ahead.


I'm officially counting down the days (well sleeps really) until I meet up with my wonderful blogging buddies Claire, Laurie, Lisa and Pami for our crafty weekend up in Yorkshire - only 4 more sleeps to go lol!!!!





So as it's Monday that means we have a fab new challenge for you over at 









and this fortnight it's nice and simple





USE A DIGI





Our sponsors this time are 




offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images


and 




offering another lucky winner 7 digi images





Here's what I did: 




 I made this for either Jamie or Aaron to give to their Dad for his 60th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks - he loves golf and I thought this was a fab image :o)




 Image - Bugaboo 'Gus Golf' coloured with PM's and FM's


Sky created using cloud template and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink




 DP's - Dovecraft Papers for Men - had this set in my stash forever!! 


I used some card candy - embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots to look like golf balls :o)


Numbers die cut using Cricut Expression with George and Basic Shapes cartridge


Sentiment - Creative Expressions







Challenges I would like to enter:


Stampacular Sunday - It's Your Birthday


Sweet n Sassy - Hip to be Square 


Cute Card Thursday - Letters/Numbers


Simply Create - Always Anything Goes


Creative Belli - Sports 


I Love Promarkers - Masculine


Daisy Doodles - One for the Boys





Thanks for popping by.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment