Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Purple, Black and Stripes at Oldie But Goodie




Hi - I'm back again as promised with my second post for today (my GDT post for Loves Rubberstamps can be seen here) and this time it's my DT card for









and our lovely Francesca picked the theme





PURPLE, BLACK and STRIPES





Now I guess at this time of year that would scream Halloween - and it did to me too but I have already made so many Halloween cards/gift bags (still some to share later this month lol!!!) that I wanted to make something non-Halloween and as it's my MiL birthday today I took the opportunity to make a card for that.





So here's what I did:






Adorable House Mouse image from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Project Book




Isn't it adorable?




My 6 months or more items are the Design Papers - Funky Hand 'Hearts and Flowers'


Mat and layered onto lilac and black cardstock


Black Card Candy - I have sooooooo much of this stuff and hardly ever use it!!!


Sentiment - LOTV






Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers

Rogue Redhead Designs - Go Dotty

Crafty Mess - Anything Goes

Paper Play - Simply Cute

The Perfect Sentiment - Birthday or Anniversary

Deep Ocean - Anything Goes

Card Mania - Happy Birthday

Make it Monday - Anything Goes



I'm off to the optician's this morning - either my eyesight is getting worse or my arms are getting shorter lol!!!

Thanks for your visit again today - I really appreciate it.

Catch ya laters.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment